Your Dutch Lessons
WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF LESSON TO CHOOSE?
This decision can be made when you arrive in accordance with your objectives and needs; it can be modified from time to time. If you have no particular wishes DialoguE will offer a choice of four types of totally personalised Dutch lessons:
- FREE EXPRESSION LESSON
- AUDIO VISUAL LESSON
- SPECIALIZED VOCABULARY LESSON
- LESSON TO IMPROVE COMPREHENSION AND PRONUNCIATION
- to improve and perfect your expression and communication skills in Dutch;
- to eradicate errors that you make spontaneously in Dutch;
- to improve your delivery, your manner;
- to enable you to express your feelings and opinions in Dutch.
- to improve your listening skills in Dutch;
- to give you an automatic command of essential features of Dutch grammar appropriate to your level;
- to enlarge your general Dutch vocabulary;
- to learn, to understand and be able to repeat or summarize what you have heard spoken in Dutch.
- to extend your professional or specific vocabulary;
- to make it easier to undertake jobs for which you need competence in Dutch;
- to simulate professional situations in Dutch;
- if desired, we can arrange exchanges with various Dutch speaking associates, such as businessman, lawyers, doctors, with whom you can converse about your special interests; afterwards, we will review the conversation with you so that you obtain the maximum benefit from the exchange with the specialist.
- to hear distinctly Dutch sounds that do not exist in your native language;
- to hear every word in a Dutch sentence;
- to improve your ability to remember the details of what you hear;
- to improve your Dutch pronunciation.
Don't forget to bring your professional documents if you would like to integrate them into your Dutch course.
At the end of your stay you will take away your personal audio CD on which you will find the essence of what you have learned and the assessment of your stay.
You may also purchase additional materials enabling you to continue to make progress in the form of personalized exercises notebooks, CD or CD-ROM.